Sunday, July 24, 2011

Late Roman or Saxon Church

I was not able to complete my church today but I was able to finish the majority of the construction though. I will post finished pictures later this week. I plan on using this as a Saxon church for my Vikings to raid in good ole England. I also plan on using for Late Roman/Arthurian Campaigns in the future.

There was a lot of effort put into this as each stone on the tower was cut out individually and glued on. The tower is a solid piece of styrofoam and the main structure are from regular styrofoam.

I still need to find some acetate so I can print out my stained glass windows. I also have a fresco I need to apply. I'm just debating the best way to do it.

Photobucket

6 comments:

Rodger said...

Looking good. Very keen to see the finished article.

Dan said...

Its looking good so far. Looking forward to the final product

Paul of the Man Cave said...

Great job - I love the stone tower in particular

Paul´s Bods said...

That looks very good...nice scratch building
Cheers
paul

David Kufner said...

Thanks guys, I am in the drybrushing stage and minor adjustments. I should have waited to cut the windows out until I had printed the stained glass.

Paul that part took me the longest.

frankietanch said...

I built one before and I know how tedious this is! Great work!!

 
hit
Click for hit counter code.