Sunday, July 24, 2011

Late Roman or Saxon Church

I was not able to complete my church today but I was able to finish the majority of the construction though. I will post finished pictures later this week. I plan on using this as a Saxon church for my Vikings to raid in good ole England. I also plan on using for Late Roman/Arthurian Campaigns in the future.

There was a lot of effort put into this as each stone on the tower was cut out individually and glued on. The tower is a solid piece of styrofoam and the main structure are from regular styrofoam.

I still need to find some acetate so I can print out my stained glass windows. I also have a fresco I need to apply. I'm just debating the best way to do it.

Photobucket

6 comments:

Rodger said...

Looking good. Very keen to see the finished article.

Dan said...

Its looking good so far. Looking forward to the final product

Paul O'G said...

Great job - I love the stone tower in particular

Paul´s Bods said...

That looks very good...nice scratch building
Cheers
paul

David Kufner said...

Thanks guys, I am in the drybrushing stage and minor adjustments. I should have waited to cut the windows out until I had printed the stained glass.

Paul that part took me the longest.

frankietanch said...

I built one before and I know how tedious this is! Great work!!

 
hit
Click for hit counter code.