Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Prince Zuko

For those fans of the Nickelodeon series, like me, I present my version of Prince Zuko in 28mm. This is a Hasslefree miniature "Tanshiro". Note the Fire Nation symbol on the front. I even painted his face scar. It is kind of hard to see at this resolution but my photobucket site has a bigger version. I am waiting on an order to I can paint up an Air bender. I have already finished an Earth Bender "Isawa Tadaka" from the Clan War line. There are several reaper miniatures I am interested in ordering as well. Another line has some sweet miniatures is Anima Tactics by Fantasy Flight games. I will most likely pick some of these up later in the year. I also have some ideas for a quick skirmish game for these benders.

Photobucket

No comments:

 
hit
Click for hit counter code.