Tuesday, June 19, 2012

I have dusted off some old figs and have been painting them. I am surprised with the 8th Edition of Warhammer Fantasy Battle that the Bretonnians have not received a new Army book since 2003. I used earthy tones for the archers along with blue and off white for them as this will be the same colors on their command flag. I am repainting and painting my army with just a couple of colors. Some units will be Blue & White, some Red & white and a few others Red & Blue. I scratch built the archer stakes with balsa strips, skewers, and plastic card to the bottom of the balsa wood to add a bit of strength. Once I get my hands on 10 metal squire archers I will make two more stake bases. I am going to attempt to build some braziers from scratch.

No comments:

 
hit
Click for hit counter code.